Sunday, April 22, 2007

To the other side of the Ecuador


So, after much consideration and a good conversation, it looks as if Meghan and I will be traveling to South America this summer for about a month. This destination kind of jumped onto the page sporadically. I was looking for tickets to South America and found the price to be less expensive than other places. And after reading up on it, it seems like Ecuador will be great. It has a coastal region and a jungle region that is split by the Andes. there are two active volcanoes and an active indigenous population. It also might include a trip to the Galapagos islands. I will look at as a necessary educational expense.


I am getting excited about the trip, but I first need to make it through the rest of the school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment